Mobile and Wireless Communications
This course is focused on engineers working on all aspects of the physical network including antenna theory, RF feeders and FTTA, with modules covering siting, testing and commissioning. Technology for the higher layers will be covered to give the engineers an understanding of the networks they support and the traffic carried.
- Understand antenna and propagation basics for modern PCN
- Understand basics of cellular communications
- Understand Wifi and WiMax techniques
- Be able to demonstrate techniques for physical layer testing for PCN
- Understand 4G and LTE technology and implementation
- Understand microwave point to point techniques
On-site: 10 day course
Top Cable Training courses
All courses provide certified training and meet international standards. They are instructor-led and are practically-based with state of the art equipment and tooling enabling candidates to have the practical skills to meet requirements to meet quality assured networks. The courses are not offered on-line due to the practical nature and assessment requirements to ensure competency.