Broadband Distribution Networks Engineering
CTTS has developed a suit of practical based engineering courses to support broadband delivery. Renowned for their innovative, practical and facilitated approach, CTTS has developed a unique offering to meet the skills shortages for broadband distribution networks engineering. These modules can be cherry picked to suit requirements or taken as a ten day course.
- Network topologies, ISP/OSP, connectivity solutions
- Optical Consolidation Racks (OCR), fibre management and splicing practical
- Optical fibre cables, identification, handling, stripping and preparation techniques
- Safe handling and use of heavy plant
- Sub duct and blown fibre tubing marking, trimming and installing
- Installation of sub duct and optical cables
- Installation of air blown fibre cables 5-13 mm
- Installation of air blown fibre bundles 1 -3 mm
- Outside plant fibre closures and nodes
- Customer premises equipment home and multi dwelling units
- Optical fibre test and measurements
On-site: 10 day course
Top Cable Training courses
All courses provide certified training and meet international standards. They are instructor-led and are practically-based with state of the art equipment and tooling enabling candidates to have the practical skills to meet requirements to meet quality assured networks. The courses are not offered on-line due to the practical nature and assessment requirements to ensure competency.