Welcome to the UKTA
For over two decades the United Kingdom Telecommunications Academy (UKTA) has been an internationally recognised centre of excellence in the provision of academic, technical and vocational education. We are a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to helping individuals from around the world to develop their telecommunications skills and careers. If you’re looking to learn new skills, develop your career and gain internationally recognised qualifications, we can help.
Develop your career with accredited training
We have partnered with leading global organisations that excel in delivering up-to-date academic and practical training. Courses range from single day practical workshops, to Masters degrees from leading universities.
We deliver our mission through:
- Working with university and accredited training partners
- Creating strong global alumni networks
- Having a range of accessible funding options for learners
- Long-standing relationships with inter-governmental bodies and leading private sector organisations
- A blend of on-line and face-to-face learning
- A strong focus on the practical application of learning in the workplace
How does accreditation work?
As an independent body, we’ve carefully chosen partners who can deliver training to the very highest standard, and have robustly reviewed their courses before giving them our stamp of approval. By choosing an accredited partner, you can be sure that your training will be recognised worldwide.